Join us to discuss strategies to reduce taxes and increase long term wealth, considering the proposed policies of both Presidential candidates. The panelists will address topics and answer questions regarding:
- Implications of the election on policies and the economy
- Estate planning opportunities
- Tax aware investment strategies
- Strategic credit strategies
- Tax planning opportunities related to the CARES Act and SECURE Act
This event will feature great information for business owners and C-Level Execs, as well as advisors working with business owners.
Join us for complimentary Networking Breakout Session on Zoom Meeting to follow Webinar. (URL link will be provided via email and at end of webinar.)
- Michael Morales – Attorney, Chhokar Law Group
- Ronald A. Friedman, CPA, CFP, PFS – Tax Partner, PKF Accounting & Audit San Diego
- Ryan Mitchell – Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management
- Brent Glova, CVA – Managing Director, Vantage Point Advisors
Registration Deadline: October 26, 2020 at Noon PT
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $0
- ACG Guests: $25 (complimentary if invited by an ACG member or sponsor who shared the guest pass)
- Non-Members $25 (complimentary if invited by an ACG member or sponsor who shared the guest pass)
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION.
For more BrownBag info:
Please contact Leo Klijn/PCF-BrownBag Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-231-2393
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.