ACG San Diego continues its webinar series “How to Win in the Age of Disruption” with a program about M&A. While M&A deals are still happening, the pace of new announcements has slowed down. Both buyers and sellers are learning how to adapt to the new situation. For this Virtual BrownBag we have assembled a panel of experts that is living these changes in real time. They are in the trenches and are going to share with us what trends they are seeing.
Subjects covered during this one hour session will include:
- How buyers and sellers have adjusted their approach on deals currently in progress
- Repercussions for valuation and deal structure
- How due diligence is changing
- Outlook for M&A for the remainder of 2020 and beyond
BrownBag sessions are built around attendee participation and delivering actionable insights. Please bring your questions and concerns to get valuable perspectives to help solve your circumstance.
Join us for complimentary Networking Breakout Session on Zoom Meeting to follow Webinar from 12:30pm - 1:00pm PT. (URL link will be provided via email and at end of webinar.)
- Anthony Arnold - Partner,Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Josh Donnelly - Managing Director & Partner, Shoreline Partners
- Bill Shen - Managing Director, Seaside Equity Partners
- Kirk Michie - Managing Partner, Candor Advisors
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $0
- Non-Members: $25
- Guests: $25 (free with member Guest Pass promo code)
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION
For more BrownBag info:
Please contact Leo Klijn/PCF-BrownBag Chair at email@example.com or 858-231-2393.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619 741 7247.