Join us to discuss strategies to deal with PPP and/or EIDL loans in an M&A transaction. The panelists will address questions regarding:
- The effect of a transaction on PPP eligibility
- Areas of focus for a buyer in evaluating a target borrower’s compliance with PPP/EIDL loan terms
- Practical considerations for how to treat an outstanding PPP/EIDL loan balance in a transaction
- Issues regarding PPP loan forgiveness arising from a transaction
While PPP loans have received a lot of attention, Employee Retention Credits (ERCs) have not. In the second COVID-19 stimulus, the rules have been loosened. This new law now allows businesses who received a PPP loan to ALSO obtain ERCs. Learn about:
- The new criteria used to determine qualification
- How to calculate the amount of money at stake for your business (or your client’s business)
- Issues to avoid when applying for both a PPP and ERCs
Help us stump the experts and get your questions answered. Great information for for Business Owners and C-Level Executives, as well as Advisors working with business owners.
Join us for complimentary Networking Breakout Session on Zoom Meeting to follow Webinar. (URL link will be provided via email and at end of webinar.)
- Ryan Barncastle – Partner, Barnes & Thornburg
- Greg Elias – Founder, Partner, Think LLP
- Michael Head – CFO/Controller Consultant, NOW CFO
- Lee Kolodny – Partner, Barnes & Thornburg
- David Worner – Partner, NOW CFO
- ACG Members: $0
- ACGSD Sponsors: $0
- ACG Guests: $25
- Non-Members: $25
You will receive a confirmation email with Zoom dial-in information.
For more BrownBag Info
- Please contact Leo Klijn/PCF-BrownBag Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-231-2393
- Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.