ACG San Diego continues its webinar series “How to Win in the Age of Disruption” with a program about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (Cares) Act. This unprecedented and bi-partisan Act of Congress – valued at $2.2 Trillion - is the most expensive legislation ever written into law.
The Cares Act is intended to provide immediate and substantial liquidity in the economy by providing emergency loans, loan forgiveness, grants, and tax incentives. While the PPP Loan program has received the most attention, this law provides many other options. This BrownBag is devoted to introducing several strategies to maximize the benefits afforded by this historic legislation.
The following subjects will be covered during this hour-long session:
- Maximizing PPP loan forgiveness and employee retention credits in the evolving regulatory setting
- Generating cash by immediately utilizing net operating loss carrybacks
- Methods and strategies for accelerating depreciation deductions
- Impact of enhanced interest expense deductions
- What you should know about the Main Street Lending Program
BrownBag sessions are built around attendee participation and delivering actionable insights. Please bring your questions and concerns to get valuable perspectives to help solve your circumstance.
Join us for complimentary Networking Breakout Session from 12:30pm - 1:00pm on Zoom Meeting to follow Webinar. (URL link will be provided via email and at end of webinar.)
- Brandon Hawkins – Director of Business Development, CFOHub
- Jay McCabe – Vice President & Relationship Manager, Comerica Bank
- Victor Ramsauer, CPA – CEO, President & Shareholder – Shareholder, Levitzacks
- Nancy Rix, CPA – Partner, Dickerson & Rix
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 8 at Noon PT
- ACG Members: $0
- Non-Members: $0
- Guests: $0
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION
For more BrownBag info:
Please contact Leo Klijn/PCF-BrownBag Chair at email@example.com or 858-231-2393.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619 741 7247.