ACG San Diego is pivoting from in-person breakfast panels to virtual experiences that explore innovation in the face of disruption. 2020 has challenged business leaders to transform their companies in very intentional ways to support their employees, customers, suppliers and communities.Join us as we hear from three CEOs who quickly assessed how COVID-19 was impacting their business operations and clients, and how they incorporated innovative business approaches/strategies which are now enhancing the long-term prospects of their companies in the midst of a pandemic.
- Addressing operational imperatives while strategically focused on core competencies
- The value of strategic advisors in times of disruption
- How strong relationships with customers create collaborative opportunities
- The importance of demonstrating your authenticity to employees and other stakeholders
- Heather Moyer – President & CEO, HNM Systems
- Cindy Salas Murphy – Founder & CEO, WithHealth
- James Pettit – President & CEO, Crestone Group
- Stuart Moss – Keystone Capital Markets, Managing Director
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- ACG Members: $0
- Non-Members: $0
- Guests: $0
Questions? Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619 741 7247.