11:30am - 12:30pm PT: Webinar
12:30pm PT: Women's Connection Fireside Chat
After a month of spring training, on March 12th, the MLB announced its cancellation and pushed back Opening Day by two weeks. That set off a wild ride that brought us to an Opening Day four months later with empty seats and uncertain hopes. Join us to hear about how the playoff-bound San Diego Padres have navigated this extraordinary time for both baseball and society.
A Women’s Connection fireside chat with Padres CFO Ronda Sedillo will follow the presentation for the Women of ACGSD, from 12:30pm - 1:30pm PT.
- Staying flexible operationally and financially under extreme uncertainty.
- Splitting the impact between the organization and players.
- Keeping fans and players safe and excited.
- Working with local officials.
- The future of baseball in the AC era (after coronavirus).
- Ronda Sedillo – Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, San Diego Padres
- Erik Greupner – President of Business Operations, San Diego Padres
- Dennis Doucette – Partner, Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 23, 2020 at Noon PT
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $0
- ACG Guests: $25 (complimentary if invited by an ACG member or sponsor who shared the guest pass)
- Non-Members: $25 (complimentary if invited by an ACG member or sponsor who shared the guest pass)
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION FOR WEBINAR & FOR NETWORKING.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.