Earlier this year ResMed, a firm known for helping people with sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic illnesses, took an early pivot and started producing ventilators. Join this Virtual TownHall to see how "thinking like a start-up" impacted this successful San Diego company. Learn about the importance of corporate culture during a pandemic, how business leaders can adapt their management style to address changes in the business environment, and how digital health and computerized medical devices are changing lives.
- The importance of corporate culture during a pandemic
- How digital health and computerized medical devices are changing lives
- How business leaders can adapt their management style to address changes in the business environment
- Michael "Mick" Farrell - CEO, ResMed
- Todd Poling - President, Vantage Point Advisors Inc.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 17, 2020 at Noon PT
- ACG Members & Sponsors $0
- ACG Guests $25 (complimentary if invited by an ACG member or sponsor who shared the guest pass)
- Non-Members $25 (complimentary if invited by an ACG member or sponsor who shared the guest pass)
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION FOR WEBINAR & FOR NETWORKING.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.