ACG San Diego’s October program focuses on minority deals in the lower middle-market. This DealStory involves MediaLab’s journey to negotiate a minority investment that included a strategic acquisition coupled with an accretive solution to the company’s owner.
Given the ongoing uncertainty related to the pandemic, access to creative capital is more critical than ever. Owners that were pursuing a transaction may be faced with multiple challenges: business disruption, existing capital partners who are unable or unwilling to be flexible, valuation changes or potentially all of the above. Knowledge of the market and the types of capital providers available are key to structuring the right deal for the business owner that wants to maintain control.
We have assembled a panel of the key individuals who recently completed a minority deal for the owner of MediaLab. Key discussion topics they will discuss during this hour-long session include the following:
- Minority deals – why and when to consider them
- MediaLab case study, including a background of the transaction, structuring a less dilutive security than equity, and the decision to take on a minority partner
- Why Minority deals may be even more relevant due to the impact of COVID-19
ACG’s DealStory session welcomes attendee participation and strives to provide actionable insights. Please bring your questions and concerns to gain valuable perspectives and help solve your or your client’s issues.
Join us for complimentary Networking Breakout Session on Zoom Meeting to follow Webinar. (URL link will be provided via email and at end of webinar.)
- Jim Goldfarb - Managing Partner, Broadstream Capital Partners
- Michael Heyward - CEO, MediaLab
- Michael Jones - Principal, Corbel Capital Partners
- Michelle Rogers - Vice President of Business Development, Corbel Capital Partners
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 19, 2020, 12:00 pm PT
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $0
- ACG Guests: $25 (complimentary with Guest Pass code shared by ACG member or sponsor)
- Non-Members: $25 (complimentary with Guest Pass code shared by ACG member or sponsor)
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION FOR WEBINAR & FOR NETWORKING.
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.