After steady growth for several years, the owners of Forecast 3D wanted to significantly scale their business. Their initial attempt to bring in a strategic investor was unsuccessful, but the feedback they received during that process was invaluable. Over the next few years, Forecast 3D tuned into market dynamics and repositioned their company by investing in new technologies, establishing new alliances, and penetrating new markets. Their second search for a strategic investor was extremely successful and, with their team of trusted advisors, the owners consummated a transaction that met their financial, operating, and personal objectives.
- Learn which key value drivers are most important to potential investors and how to apply them to your company
- Why the most attractive strategic investors are oftentimes not the most obvious ones
- Why it is vital to involve strategic advisors long before trying to sell your business
- Bryan Dow – Stifel, Managing Director
- Paul Johnson – Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP, Partner and Co-Chair M&A Team
- Scott Palka – PBO Advisory Group, Consulting CFO
- Donovan Weber – Forecast 3D, President
- Lee Duran – BDO USA, LLP, Retired Office Managing Partner
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:November 16, 2020
- ACG Members & Sponsors: $0
- ACG Guests: $25 (complimentary with Guest Pass code shared by ACG member or sponsor)
- Non-Members: $25 (complimentary with Guest Pass code shared by ACG member or sponsor)
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ZOOM DIAL IN INFORMATION FOR WEBINAR & FOR NETWORKING
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at email@example.com or 619-741-7247. Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 619 741 7247.
Hosted by: ACG