January 14, 2020 7 AM - 9 AM PST
Why Corporate Culture is the Most Overlooked Factor in Merger Success
Featuring Garry Ridge, Chairman & CEO, WD-40 Company & Denise Hummel, CEO, Lead Inclusively
In M&A deals, alignment of corporate cultures facilitates post-close integration. Unfortunately, deals often don’t live up to expectations because of cultural differences. While everyone focuses on increasing market share, introducing new products, or expanding into new markets, one factor is usually overlooked - the human factor. Learn about culture integration in M&A from two nationally known CEOs who have lived through several deals as they discuss what’s at risk, where to start, how to communicate and foster a connection with employees, how to highlight cultural similarities, and how to create collaboration, enhanced performance, and innovation.
- Why acquirers believe corporate culture plays a significant role in M&A success
- Why evaluating corporate cultural compatibility is a strategic business imperative
- How diversity and inclusion can drive innovation and competitive advantage in M&A
- Garry Ridge – Chairman and CEO, WD-40 Company
- Denise Hummel – CEO, Lead Inclusively – Moderator
- ACGSD Members & ACGSD Sponsors: $0
- ACGSD Next Gen Members: $0
- Members of Other Chapters: $75
- Non-Members & Guests: $95
Contact Executive Director Judy Susser-Travis, CMP, CMM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-741-7247.
Please Note: Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG San Diego to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Judy Susser-Travis - ACG San Diego Executive Director @ email@example.com or 619 741 7247.