December 8, 2017 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM
Nick Exarhos covers U.S. and Canadian data releases, and related policy implications. He also authors to the group’s weekly equity markets page, with a focus on North American markets. He is the primary forecaster for CIBC Economics’ commodities outlook.
A Montreal, Canada native, Nick received a Joint-Honours Finance and Economics degree from McGill before completing his Master’s of Financial Economics degree from the University of Toronto. Prior to joining CIBC, Nick worked for a private investment house managing a portfolio of long-dated equity derivatives and merger arbitrage opportunities.
11:30 AM: Registration and networking
12:00 PM: Lunch
12:25 PM: Welcome and presentation
1:15 PM: Meeting adjourns
- ACG Wisconsin Members: Complimentary
- ACG Wisconsin Member Substitute: Complimentary
- Prospective Corporate Member: Complimentary
- Non-Corporate Guest of an ACG Member: $35 (Must be registered by the ACG Wisconsin member)
- Members of other ACG Chapters: $35 (limit 2 meetings)
- Service Members-in-Waiting: $25, plus you must attend with a prospective corporate member
- YACG Members: Up to 2 complimentary meetings per year
- All Other: Contact the ACG Wisconsin Office
If you prefer a fruit plate instead of the non-vegetarian entree, please tell us or indicate so in the "ADA & Special Dietary Needs" box on the registration form.
Hosted by: ACG