January 12, 2018 7:30 AM - 9:15 AM CST
Add to Calendar
With over two decades in the energy landscape and two successful consulting firms under his belt, Schueller provides intrinsic oversight to Franklin Energy's business development, client development, client relationships and delivery of contracted services for energy efficiency programs across the country. Since founding Franklin Energy in 1994, he has deliberately and gracefully grown the firm to over 400 employees, along with diverse utility clients traversed across the country.
In addition to guiding Franklin Energy's day-to-day operations, Schueller lends his stewardship to the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) and contributes to numerous charitable foundations and scholarships for young professionals on the energy efficient track.
7:30 AM: Registration and networking
8:00 AM: Breakfast
8:20 AM: Welcome and presentation
9:15 AM: Meeting adjourns
- ACG Wisconsin Members: Complimentary
- ACG Wisconsin Member Substitute: Complimentary
- Prospective Corporate Member: Complimentary
- Non-Corporate Guest of an ACG Member: $35 (Must be registered by the ACG Wisconsin member)
- Members of other ACG Chapters: $35 (limit 2 meetings)
- Service Members-in-Waiting: $25, plus you must attend with a prospective corporate member
- YACG Members: Up to 2 complimentary meetings per year
- All Other: Contact the ACG Wisconsin Office
If you prefer a fruit plate instead of the non-vegetarian entree, please tell us or indicate so in the "ADA & Special Dietary Needs" box on the registration form.
Hosted by: ACG