March 28, 2018 4 PM - 6 PM CDT
• Become focused on the ROI of your networking activities
• Assess the real benefits of networking and social media (beyond a “like”, “link”, “share” or “follow”)
• Identify methods to follow up with people you meet in business situations
• Determine how to make the right choices in allocating time to people
• Evaluate ways to strengthen connections that lead to mutually beneficial referrals
Online registration is now closed but walk-ins will be welcome. Attendee price: 10.00
Your registration for this event acts as an audio/video release and includes your permission for ACG Central Texas to use your image and comments captured on audio, video or photographic formats while attending the event for marketing and promotional purposes. For further information please contact: Sara Singer - ACG Central Texas Chapter Executive @ email@example.com or 512-970-0417.
Cancellation Policy – Cancellations received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, March 27th will receive a full refund. There are no refunds for cancellations received after 5pm on March 27th. If you are an ACG Member unable to attend, you can transfer your registration to another person for this same event. If the person attending in your place is not an ACG Member, they will need to pay an additional fee to bring them up to the non-member rate to attend.