ACG Memberships are individual memberships and are not tied to a company or firm regardless of how the membership is paid. Membership benefits are not transferable and belong to the individual member.
ACG Austin/San Antonio Memberships are the $425 per person for individuals 40 and older. The NextGen membership rate of $300 per person is available for individuals 39 and younger. Proof of age will be required when a NextGen member joins. All members of NextGen are welcome to attend NextGen and regular programming regardless of membership type and all member benefits are the same.
Membership Benefits include:
• Reduced prices for local and national meetings and special events (many are free to ACG members)
• Special pricing on corporate tables for meeting
• $100 savings on registration for the ACG Capital Connection conferences offered regionally in the U.S.
• $500 savings on registration for the Annual ACG InterGrowth® Conference
• Access to National database of over 12,000 ACG members
• Subscription to ACG’s magazine "Middle Market Growth"
• ACG’s strategic alliance with Insperity provides HR solutions for ACG members, all at exclusive ACG member rates.
Membership in ACG ASA NextGen is for young professionals who are 39 and under. Dues are $300 per person for 1 year from the time you join. A copy of the member's driver's license must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of joining. Please select ACG ASA NextGen Membership (39 and under) from the list of options.
NextGen seeks to attract young professionals serving the middle market industry to the ACG Austin/San Antonio networking community. With a reduced membership fee and special networking events, our goal is to encourage young professionals to get involved with ACG and to provide our future leadership with the resources needed for professional growth and development. Our goal is to bridge the gap between young professionals and the greater ACG Austin/San Antonio membership to encourage networking, mentorship and middle market growth.