ACG Memberships are individual memberships and are not tied to a company or firm regardless of how the membership is paid. Memberships are not transferable and benefits belong to the individual member.
As of January 1, 2020, ACG Austin/San Antonio Memberships are the $375 per person for individuals 40 and older. The NextGen membership rate of $250 per person under the age of 40 will be available for 1 year. After that time the member will renew at the full member price. Proof of age will be required when a NextGen member joins. As always all members of NextGen are welcome to attend NextGen and regular programming regardless of membership type.
Membership Benefits include:
• Reduced prices for local and national meetings and special events (many are free to ACG members)
• Special pricing on corporate tables for meeting
• $100 savings on registration for the ACG Capital Connection conferences offered regionally in the U.S.
• $500 savings on registration for the Annual ACG InterGrowth® Conference
• Access to National database of over 12,000 ACG members
• Subscription to ACG’s magazine "Middle Market Growth"
• ACG’s strategic alliance with Insperity provides HR solutions for ACG members, all at exclusive ACG member rates.
• Register for any of ACG’s upcoming complimentary Middle-Market Insights Webinars or view a playback.
Membership in ACG ASA NextGen is for young professionals who are 39 and under. Dues are $250 per person for 1 year from the time you join. A copy of the member's driver's license must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of joining. Please select ACG ASA NextGen Membership (39 and under) from the list of options.