All ACG memberships are individual memberships and are not tied to a company or firm regardless of how the membership is paid. Membership benefits are not transferable and belong to the individual member.
ACG Austin/San Antonio memberships are the $425 per person for individuals 40 and older. The NextGen membership rate of $300 per person is available for individuals 39 and younger. Proof of age will be required when a NextGen member joins. All members of NextGen are welcome to attend NextGen and regular programming regardless of membership type and all member benefits are the same.
Membership Benefits include:
• Reduced prices for local and national meetings and special events (many are free to ACG members)
• Special pricing on corporate tables for meeting
• $100 savings on registration for the ACG Capital Connection conferences offered regionally in the U.S. (the next Texas ACG Capital Connection will take place @ the Hyatt Regency in Dallas April 2-3, 2024)
• $500 savings on registration for ACG Global's annual DealMAX conference (formerly called InterGrowth®)
• Access to National database of over 13,000 ACG members
• Subscription to ACG’s magazine "Middle Market Growth"
• ACG’s strategic alliance with Insperity provides HR solutions for ACG members, all at exclusive ACG member rates.
• Register for any of ACG’s upcoming complimentary Middle-Market Insights Webinars or view a playback.
Membership in ACG ASA NextGen is for young professionals who are 39 and under. Dues are $300 per person for 1 year from the time you join. A copy of the member's driver's license must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of joining. Please select ACG ASA NextGen Membership (39 and under) from the list of options.