September 29, 2020 11 AM - 12:30 PM EDT
Join ACG Boston and ACG Tennessee for a joint chapter webinar and networking event exploring the impact of the pandemic on healthcare.
The healthcare industry, traditionally slow to implement change, experienced an unprecedented rate of transformation in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Businesses and facilities pivoted overnight, and sweeping regulatory changes were implemented quickly, reshaping the way healthcare was received, practiced and monetized to meet the new demands. Panelists will share their perspectives on the impact of these changes on the future of the industry, who has weathered the storm or struggled in this environment, and the role M&A will play in continued growth.
Following the panel, attendees will be broken up into smaller groups to continue the conversation with the speakers and peers, and connect with fellow members across chapters.
- Angela Humphreys, Chair, Healthcare Practice Group & Co- Chair, Healthcare Private Equity Team, Bass, Berry & Sims (Moderator)
- Kim Monk, Founding Partner, Capital Alpha
- Michael Patton, Managing Director, Provident Healthcare Partners
- Chris Rogers, Managing Director, Ziegler
- Scott Snider, CEO, Proven Behavior Solutions
- 11:00am - 11:45am ET: Panel Discussion
- 11:45am - 12:30pm ET: Small Group Breakout Sessions
- Members: $30
- Non-Members: $65