September 21, 2021
9:30am - 4:00pm
Westin Boston Seaport District & Hybrid | Boston, MA
Please note: registration is sold out for DealSource.
DealSource Select is Now Hybrid
In an effort to make DealSource Select a safe, easy, and flexible event where attendees are able to have valuable meetings no matter where they are, we have transitioned DealSource Select to a hybrid event - with both in-person and virtual meeting options that can be scheduled through the ACG Access tool, which opens on September 7. Instructions and more information will be emailed to registrants.
The Most Efficient Way to Find Your Next Deal
Control who, when & where you meet.
DealSource Select is the most efficient way for capital providers, intermediaries, corporate development professionals & family offices to meet, network and develop new partnerships, with a day of 20 minute one-on-one meetings arranged via ACG Access, our exclusive DealSource Select scheduling tool.
With this tool, participants in DealSource Select are in full control of requesting and confirming their meetings — without having to wait for meeting requests to come in.*
Who Can Attend?
Participation in DealSource Select is strictly limited to:
- Investment bankers
- Private equity firms
- Corporate development professionals
- Family office professionals
* Please note: Private equity professionals may register individually, but must schedule & attend meetings together as a firm. Investment banks will have reserved tables and private equity firms will move throughout the space for their meetings. Capacity for DealSource Select is limited, and, should space permit, may be opened up to lenders closer to the event.
ACG Access - The DealSource Select Scheduling Tool
The DealSource Select tool will open on September 7, 2021. Registrants will receive an email with information on how to log in to the tool and begin scheduling meetings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the tool.
- 9:30am - 10:00am: Registration
- 10:00am - 4:00pm: DealSource 1:1 Meetings
Meals will be provided in individually wrapped grab & go boxes.
ACG Boston recommends you follow CDC and Massachusetts state guidelines. The City of Boston mandates that masks are required to be worn indoors, regardless of vaccination status - this will include the wearing of masks indoors at DealSource Select at the Westin Seaport Hotel, and when attendees use the restrooms at the Boston Convention Center during DealFest at Lawn on D.
We are also taking the following steps to ensure a safe event for all:
- Investment bankers will remain at their tables throughout the event, and PE firms who have meetings will move as a firm from table to table
- Tables will be spaced far apart, for more distancing between groups
- Wipes and hand sanitizer will be supplied at each table for attendees to sanitize through the day and their meetings
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant and strictly adhere to all recommended cautionary measures, protocols and guidelines from various health organizations and local authorities, in an effort to ensure our guests remain in a safe and healthy environment. We will make operational changes and consider additional precautionary measures as necessary.