January 19 - 20, 2021
Where:Add to Calendar
ACG Boston’s most exclusive members only event, The BIG Deal, is returning virtually in 2021 - and registration is now open!
At The BIG Deal, senior-level private equity & family office investors, investment bankers and corporate development pros from across the US will come together for unparalleled networking and reconnection at the start of the new year.
The popular BIG Deal reception will take place on January 19 in a virtual ballroom, where you can interact in real-time just by joining a table, allowing for more natural and flexible connections with your fellow deal professionals. You’ll also have the opportunity to schedule 1:1 meetings over two days - January 19 & 20 - within the ACG Access platform, where you can search the attendee list to set up meetings for a time and duration of your choice through a secure, dedicated link.
Don't miss ACG Boston's most exclusive, members-only event!
January 19, 2020
- 10:00am - 2:00pm: 1:1 Meetings in ACG Access*
- 4:30pm -7:00pm: The BIG Deal Reception via the Remo virtual ballroom
January 20, 2020
- 9:00am - 5:00pm: 1:1 meetings in ACG Access*
* The meeting scheduling tool will open the week of January 11, 2021, in order to schedule 1:1 meetings.
- ACG Members: $125
In Partnership with the PE/IB Committee
- Chris Nicholas, Shields & Co (PE/IB Committee Co-Chair)
- Gus Phelps, Summit Partners (PE/IB Committee Co-chair)
- Rudy Scarito, RS Finance & Consulting (The BIG Deal Chair)
- Drew Collina, Stifel
- John Donahue, Windjammer Capital
- Rob Dreier, Bunker Hill Capital
- Jay Jester, Plexus Capital
- Julia Karol, Watermill Group
- Mike Kent, Bellmark Partners
- Pam Nightingale, Piper Sandler
This event is invitation only for ACG members of any chapter who are senior level (VP and above) private equity & family office investors, investment bankers & corporate development professionals.
Hosted by: ACG
1:1 Meeting Scheduling Opens: January 11, 2021
If you have any questions about the tool, contact email@example.com.