September 17 - 18, 2019
Online registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome at the door for an additional fee.
ACG Boston and ACG Connecticut are bringing together 200 M&A professionals from across the region for the 5th Annual ACG New England Fall Conference to foster new relationships and reconnect after the summer, and hear updates from seasoned executives on hot industry specific topics.
This year's conference will take place at Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina, and feature:
- An afternoon Boat Cruise of beautiful Newport Harbor on the Schooner Aurora (includes lunch)
- A clambake at Belle Mer
- *SOLD OUT* Tennis Round Robin at the International Tennis Hall of Fame, brought to you by New England Consulting Partners
- Exclusive Women's Connection breakfast
- Company Showcase featuring local New England companies
- VIP Lounge available for informal One-on-One meetings for private equity and investment banking firms
- Facilitated roundtable discussions on a range of M&A hot topics
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: VIP Lounge Available for PE & IB One-on-One Meetings
- 11:30am - 1:30pm: Tennis Round Robin at the International Tennis Hall of Fame, brought to you by New England Consulting Partners, followed by lunch from 1:30pm - 2:30pm on the Member Porch (Limited to 16 Players)
- 12:00pm - 2:30pm: Boat Cruise on the Schooner Aurora, leaving from Goat Island Marina (Lunch will be provided. Limited space available!)
- 3:30pm: Registration Opens
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm: Company Showcase, featuring Bill Dessel, Co-Founder & CEO, KEEL Vodka; David Santora, CEO, Ineo
- 5:30pm - 9:00pm: New England Clambake at Belle Mer
- 8:00am - 9:00am: Open Breakfast & Women’s Connection Breakfast
- 9:00am - 10:00am: ESG Investing Panel, with: Elizabeth Burgess, Partner, Head of Growth Business, Bridges Fund Management; Carrie Endries, PhD, Sr. Portfolio Manager & Director of Impact Investments, Reynders, McVeigh Capital Management, LLC; Laura D. Kunkemueller, ESG Officer, Mellon; Iqbal Quadir, Senior Fellow, Harvard Kennedy Center Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs; Lew Segall (moderator), Partner, Sullivan & Worcester
- 10:00am - 11:30am: Facilitated Roundtable Discussions
- 11:30am - 12:30pm: Closing Networking Lunch
Enjoy breathtaking harbor views on an afternoon Boat Cruise on the Schooner Aurora, taking off from Goat Island Marina on September 17, 12:00pm - 2:30pm (with lunch provided)! The boat cruise accommodates up to 70 attendees for an additional $80.00 registration fee. You'll have the chance to sign up during the registration process.
Tennis Round Robin (Sold Out)
New England Consulting Partners brings you a Tennis Round Robin played on the grass courts (weather permitting) at the International Tennis Hall of Fame from 11:30am - 1:30pm on September 17. The Round Robin will be followed by Lunch on the Member Porch from 1:30pm - 2:30pm. There is no additional cost to attendees, but space is limited to 16 players! You'll have the chance to sign up during the registration process.
Rooms are available at Gurney's Newport for this event: click here to book your hotel room or call 833-235-7500.
|Early (Ends 09/06)||Late (Ends 09/17)|
|Boat Cruise (Add-On / Lunch Included / Limited Space Available)||$80||$80|
|Tennis Round Robin (Add-On / Lunch After / Limited Space Available)||Complimentary|
Hosted by: ACG
Attendee List Policy
It is ACG Boston’s policy that the attendee list for our events is available only to ACG members who are registered to attend, and the sponsors of the specific event.
The attendee list will be distributed to registered members of ACG a few days prior to the event start date.
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.