READY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DEALMAKING?
Meet Private Equity Firms, Investment Bankers,
Intermediaries, & Business Owners at
ACG Central Texas’ 2018 Private Equity Two Step Conference focusing on
Wednesday, November 7th, Plaza Club, San Antonio, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Doug Tatum, Author of No Man's Land: Where Growing Companies Fail and Chairman of the Board, Newport Board Group
- Corinna Holt Richter, Pres./Chief Administrative Officer & Paul Hensley, SVP/CFO, HOLT CAT
Lunch Panel Discussion: A View of Recapitalization from the CEO’s Chair
· Doug Frey, former CEO, Desert Industrial X-Ray
· Sheridan Chambers, Managing Director, Denim Group
· Dale Tremblay, CEO, C. H. Guenther
· Paige Castañeda, Shareholder, Winstead PCParticipating Private Equity Firms:
· Adrian Guerra, CapStreet Group: What are the questions a business owner should ask him/herself before considering a Recapitalization?
· James Illikman, Peninsula Capital Partners: Common Recap structures; when is Mezz a good option?
· Grant Jungeblut, Rock Hill Capital: The Recap Timeline, from prospect identification to closing (and beyond).
· Tom Ley, Seacoast Capital Partners: Enhancing business value with an exit in sight.
· Doug Knoch, Shorehill Capital: Defining, executing, and overseeing an aggressive growth strategy.
· Will Liebmann, Dykema Cox Smith - Legal Documents
· Eduardo Berdegué, Corporate Finance Associates - Leveraging a Sale
· Kerry Ugarte, JP Morgan Chase - Estate & Financial Documents
Networking Cocktail Reception
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received in writing to email@example.com by 5pm three days before the event will receive a full refund. There are no refunds for cancellations received after 5pm three days before the event. If you are an ACG Member unable to attend, you can transfer your registration to another person for this same event. If the person attending in your place is not an ACG Member, they will need to pay an additional fee to bring them up to the non-member rate to attend, unless they are an Investment Banker.