January 13, 2023 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM CST
If you have any issues with registration while our website is under construction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Economic Forecast: Calculate to Win
Connor Lokar, ITR Economics
Connor Loakr will focus on the economic landscape in 2023 and how to prepare for the challenges and ongoing uncertainties. He will present business strategies and tactics that address the projected changes in the economy and in the markets key to participants.
Friday, January 13
7:30 - 8:00 am Networking & Breakfast
8:00 - 9:30 am Program
Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66211
|Members of Other Chapters||$50|
Non-members can attend two meetings as a guest before required to become a member.
Hear what Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economic has to say about Connor Lokar.
Presented with FEI
Hosted by: ACG
During the program we will also:
- Inflation and the Federal Reserve Board’s impact on the economy
- Discuss varying opportunities in key markets
- The global impact on the US and North America
- Analyze the labor market conditions over the next several years
- Discuss lingering supply chain issues and ongoing pricing concerns
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators and what they foretell for your markets
- Present actions that will help attendees prepare for the varying levels of inflation anticipated through the rest of the decade
- Present relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that impact your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations, and strategic planning
- Determine the potential impact of a shift in government from the midterm elections as well as the potential consequences of massive government programs