Meet our Investment Banker/Intermediary Exhibitors
Why Exhibit as an Investment Banker/Intermediary?
Registering as an IB Exhibitor is the most efficient method for investment banks/intermediaries to schedule and conduct brief one-on-one private meetings with private equity firms within two days in one location!
Why Exhibit? $695 for two people from your firm (early bird through 9/16/17; then $895) – less than the cost of two general attendees. Register online at www.acgflorida.com – make sure you choose IB Exhibitor as fee.
- Receive a dedicated 6’ meeting table for the full conference (Wed, 11/8 at 3:00 pm through Thurs, 11/9 at 4:00 pm) to schedule dozens of brief meetings all in one location – makes it easy to find you
- “Exhibit” during the Capital Connection/All-invited Welcome Reception from 5:30 to 7:30 pm on Wed, 11/8 to general attendees/non-exhibitors, which include private equity firms, commercial and investment banks, growth-oriented companies, accounting and law firms, and other professionals all focused on dealmaking). This is a great opportunity to network with those you don’t have scheduled meetings set up with, ALL while enjoying cocktails and appetizers.
- Brand Awareness - exhibiting firms will be provided with a 6’ x 30” skirted table and are encouraged to bring logoed table cloths, company collateral, gadgets, premium items, raffle items, and PLENTY of business cards. Signage with your company name will be provided by ACG Florida. You may also bring a pop-up banner to be set up by your table.
- Exclusive access to software for scheduling meetings – Exhibiting IBs will have exclusive access to Presdo software for scheduling DealSource meetings with exhibiting PEGs. Request meetings in advance and veto meeting requests, all through our software.
- Flexibility to set your own meetings, in addition to Presdo software scheduled meetings, with early access to the conference registration list with contact information.
- Price includes TWO registrations to entire conference – which is recommended