This session is designed only for PE-backed CEOs and CFOs. To join us at a discounted rate email Stephanie McAlaine at email@example.com
Targeted Industry Deal Connections | Peer-to-Peer Roundtables | Engaging Keynote Speakers
There is no better place to make targeted deal connections and engage with your PEERS than M&A East!
Begin with an afternoon of powerful networking Tuesday 10/3 at our PE-backed Executive Roundtable (PEER) as you explore best practices and compare notes on how recent portfolio company CEOs have navigated their exits in today's deal environment.
- Jim Flynn, CEO, Sicom
- Steve Higgins, Managing Director, Baker Tilly Capital
- Bill Tobia, former CFO, Maxwell Systems
Afterward, join the full M&A East conference, highlights include:
- PEER: CEO/CFO Perspectives on Current Portfolio Co Exits (3pm)
- Political Perspectives: Donna Brazile & Anna Navarro (430pm)
- Grand Welcome Reception (530 pm)
- DealMakers' Dinner at Reading Terminal (730pm) invite only for PE investors, investment bankers corporate acquirers and PE-backed CXOs
- Industry vertical and investment themed roundtables: consumer, healthcare, manufacturing, e-commerce, cyber security and more.
- Private Equity Marketplace with $125B in capital
- Luncheon Keynote with Terry Bradshaw
- Grand Prize Giveaway to the 2018 Masters!
The balance of M&A East offers unparalleled opportunities to network with middle market buyers, sellers, intermediaries and advisors in dozens of industry verticals and participate in educational components of the day.
There is no better place to meet with your PEERs and make targeted deal connections than M&A East.
If you are PE-backed CXO interested in joining us, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code and registration instructions.