PEER (Private Equity-backed Executives Roundtable) is an invitation-only networking community exclusively for CEOs and CFOs of PE-backed companies.
We meet four to five times a year to discuss common challenges as well as to share solutions and tested strategies in a confidential, peer-only environment. (No service providers or investors are allowed.)
Every meeting also includes open networking time to provide an opportunity to connect with other people who have truly walked in your shoes.
The commitment is small, and the benefits are great.
New! We're expanding our roundtable community - build valued relationships with CEOs and CFOs of PE-backed companies in Atlanta, Boston, Dallas/Fort Worth and Philadelphia.
"No where else do I find a room of CEOs/CFOs who relate to my daily growth challenges!" - 4x PE-Backed CFO
M&A East Annual Deal Conference, October 26 - 28 (Virtual):
- Curated content and sessions designed exclusively for PE-backed Executives
- PE-backed Executives' / Strategic Acquirers Roundtable - Returning to Inorganic Growth: Changing Expectations of the M&A
- PEER Huddles - Candid, small group discussions of current topics with other PE-backed executives
- Access to 1:1 Meetings with Investment Bankers, Private Equity Investors, Strategic Buyers and other M&A dealmakers.
- Connect with industry focused dealmakers in: Business Services, Consumer/E-Commerce, Healthcare, Industrial Tech &
Mfg, Saas & Tech-enabled Services and Special Situations.