Conference - Wednesday October 24 and Thursday, October 25
Golf - Tuesday, October 23
In 2018 we will return to The Terrace Ballroom at the Pennsylvania Convention Center improving upon last year's highly successful event with a keen eye on creating an even more energetic and connected attendee experience. At M&A East you will meet over 1,300 top strategic and financial dealmakers as well as leading middle market advisors for the best, most efficient dealsourcing anywhere.
General attendee registration is also open!
BECOME A M&A EAST SPONSOR
Grow your visibility among senior level, middle market deal professionals by joining the regional leading firms and becoming a sponsor of ACG Philadelphia. Our goal is to create events that allows you to enhance your firm's brand, make connections, source deals and network with dealmakers from around the country.
Sponsorships are offered various price points and opportunities exist for the 16th annual M&A East Conference, plus exciting programs and initiatives at the ACG Philadelphia chapter level too!
We welcome questions and conversations. Connect with our sponsor co-chairs Bill Borkovitz, Kaplan Partners or Dan Mahoney, Trusight LLP or reach out to us at ACG Philadelphia. The earlier you commit the more visibility you gain!
- Matt Moran, Inverness Graham
- Michael Rittinger, Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP
- Pat Dolan, Delancey Street Partners
- David Lorry, Versa Capital Management
- CHAIR Kathleen King, Day & Zimmermann
- CHAIR: T.J. Haas, Eureka Growth Capital
- CHAIR: Brian McDaid, Spring Capital Partners
- CO-CHAIR: Michael Jacoby, Phoenix Capital Resources
- CO-CHAIR: Bharat Ramprasad, Sfiel
- CHAIR: Kristy DelMuto, LLR Partners
Private Equity Outreach
- CHAIR: Brian Van der Waag, Janney Montgomery Scott
- CO-CHAIR: Dan McDonough, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- CO-CHAIR: Kevin Shmelzer, Morgan Lewis
- CO-CHAIR: Bill Borkovitz, Kaplan Partners
- CO-CHAIR: Daniel Mahoney, Trusight LLC
Registration for the PE Marketplace is now open. Learn about the requirements to access DealSource meetings.