Those who join ACG SF see four lasting benefits:
- Content: A full year of programming
- Connections: Opportunities for networking at all events, including private member-only forums
- Access to Capital: 20% of members provide capital or invest in closely-held companies
- Community: Volunteer Communities that foster deep networking and referrals, access to a breadth of global ACG resources, affinity groups for complementary interests and more.
ACG San Francisco is a professional organization that offers you real opportunities for networking, prospecting, and deal-flow through relevant and engaging programs and events. When you come out to experience ACG for yourself at our events, you’ll realize that we’re a close-knit community of respected professionals who support and validate each other’s professional and personal growth. We are focused on helping accelerate the success of mid-market companies; a place where capital, know-how and companies connect.
10 Key Facts about the San Francisco Chapter:
1. We hold about 24 events per year
2. 55% of attendees are guests-great for new connections.
3. We have over 275 members in our chapter
4. 22% of our members are active on a committee
5. Membership stats: 30% capital providers; 20% equity providers; 40% professionals; 10% corporate.
6. Our engaged core: 55 members have attended 6 or more events in the last 12 Months
7. 15% have been members for 10 years or more
8. Globally, ACG has 55 chapters with over 14,000 members
9. We welcome members from anywhere in the Bay Area
10. Our events are held in San Francisco and the East Bay.
Member Benefits from a Global to Local Level:
Local Community, Global Reach
• InterGrowth® and 15+ other ACG Capital Connection® deal-making events
• Chapters across the globe
• Growing in emerging markets such as Brazil and India
• Events across town and around the world
• Top-tier programming, seminars and speakers
Access Anytime, Business Anywhere
• ACG CapitalLink® powered by PitchBook
• 1,200+ chapter and regional events a year
• ACG mobile app
• Searchable online member directory
• Content library featuring research, white papers, webinars and benchmarking studies
Diverse Needs, Targeted Services
• Mergers & Acquisitions magazine
• Targeted e-newsletters
• ACG JobSource® – online job board serving the middle-market deal-making community
Private Capital, Public Good
• MiddleMarketGrowth.org – website communicating the impact of private capital investment
• GrowthEconomy.org – see the impact of private capital-backed companies in the U.S.
• Policy briefings on Capitol Hill and at local chapter events