The San Francisco Chapter of ACG is an "approval chapter." That means members must be approved by the Chapter’s Membership Committee. To be eligible for membership, a person must be:
o A senior member of his or her firm;
o Be engaged in a line of business that serves the needs of middle-market companies; and
o Employed by a company, or line of business in a company, that does not already have four (4) members in the San Francisco Chapter.
• First, ALL prospective members MUST register online by clicking HERE! This is the only way to insure that the Membership Committee has the information it needs to start the approval process.
• Second, the prospective member must be determined to be eligible for membership. This determination is the responsibility of the Membership Committee.
• Third, prospective members need to attend at least one (1) ACG event (the Annual M&A Conference counts as two events).
• Fourth, the prospective member needs two letters of recommendations from existing ACG members.
• Fifth, the prospective member must be voted in by the Membership Committee.
• Sixth, an approved member, once approved by the Committee, pay dues (currently $495 per year).
Click here to apply for membership
• For administrative issues, please contact Tyler Smith, Chapter Executive, at email@example.com or (925) 787-3128.
• For all other issues, please contact any member of the Membership Committee or the Board of Directors. The current Co-Chairs of the Membership Committee are:
o Ed Grenville, Inspire Law Group / Sandy Shoemaker, EKS&H