Discounted member prices to annual events and conferences held by ACG Chapters
Exclusive access to CDO and Strategic Buyer Roundtable events
Members-only networking opportunities
Involvement on ACG SF committees or board opportunities
Exclusive access to our Member Directory of Bay Area dealmakers
Annual ACG Global membership – the premiere Middle Market organization with 14,500 M&A professionals worldwide in 59 chapters, with reciprocity and discounted rates for over 1,200 ACG Global events
Discounted member rates for annual InterGrowth & EuroGrowth conferences
CapitalLink searchable database fueled by PitchBook
Suite of digital and printed publications, including Middle Market Growth magazine
Middle Market Voice: ACG’s public policy initiative for the Middle Market
Who Can Join San Francisco Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth ("ACG")?
The SF Chapter is an "approval chapter", which means members must be approved by the Chapter’s Membership Committee.
To be eligible for membership, a person must be:
- A senior member of his or her firm;
- Be engaged in a line of business that serves the needs of middle-market companies
What is the Process to Join?
• First: All applicants must register online by clicking HERE! This is the only way to insure that the Membership Committee has the information it needs to start the approval process.
• Second: The applicant must be determined to be eligible for membership. This determination is the responsibility of the Membership Committee.
• Third: The applicant will submit two verbal or email endorsements from existing ACG members (please reach out to our Chapter if you need help securing these recommendations).
• Fourth: Upon completing the first three steps, the applicant must be voted in by the Membership Committee (approval meetings are held at the end of each month).
• Fifth: One an applicant is approved, dues will be charged to the applicant's credit card on file and ACG SF Membership will be activated (currently $545 per year / $295 for YACG Membership).