Albertans are living in challenging times. The stakes are higher than ever as our province and our economy fights for its life. The time is now to learn from emerging and established leaders in business:
- What do we need to do as a province and business community to propel us forward in these challenging times?
- What are these architects and builders of the economic engine of Canada doing to turn adversity into growth?
- Bryan de Lottinville, CEO and Founder, Benevity
- Geeta Sankappanavar, Co-Founder and President, Grafton Asset Management
- Cody Church, Co-Founder, TriWest Capital Partners
- George Brookman, Entrepreneur and Community Builder, West Canadian Digital Imaging
- Barry Munro, President, Ernst & Young Orenda Corporate Finance Inc.
Panel Sponsored By: