Membership in ACG Central Texas is $350 per person for 1 year from the time you join. Memberships are not transferable and benefits belong to the individual member.
Membership Benefits include:
• Reduced prices for local and national meetings and special events
• Special pricing on corporate tables for meeting
• $100 savings on registration for the ACG Capital Connection conferences offered regionally in the U.S.
• $500 savings on registration for the Annual ACG InterGrowth® Conference held every spring
• Access to National database of 14,000+ ACG members
• Subscription to ACG’s magazine "Middle Market Growth"
Membership in ACG CTX NextGen is for young professionals who are 39 and under. Dues are $250 per person for 1 year from the time you join. A copy of the member's driver's license must be emailed to email@example.com within 24 hours of joining. Please select ACG Central TX NextGen Membership (39 and under) from the list of options.
NextGen seeks to attract young professionals serving the middle market industry to the ACG Central Texas networking community. With a reduced membership fee and special educational and networking events, our goal is to encourage young professionals to get involved with ACG and to provide our future leadership with the resources needed for professional growth and development.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between young professionals and the greater ACG Central Texas membership to encourage networking, mentorship and middle market growth. NextGen plans to host four happy hour / social events in 2018 at popular, centrally located venues. The date and location of these events will be announced once they have been finalized.