NextGen is the next generation of business leaders and dealmakers in Detroit. Our group was established to focus on connecting young professionals in the middle-market industry with the resources needed for professional growth and development. We help strengthen the connection between young professionals and mid-to-late career professionals through structured networking, educational, mentorship and leadership opportunities.
NextGen is comprised of professionals under the age of 35 years old and is a sub group of ACG Detroit. Our group consists of professionals across a variety of industries including private equity, M&A advisory, management consulting, lenders, legal, corporate finance, C-Level executives, and other deal making professionals. The groups mission is to create an environment where young professionals in Detroit can interact, exchange best practices, and create opportunities while developing the future leaders of ACG Detroit.
WHY JOIN NEXTGEN?
ACG Detroit NextGen gives you the opportunity to connect with like-minded business professionals and the leading dealmakers in Metro Detroit. The group includes:
- Discounted Dues: Discounted annual membership dues are $299 for all members 35 and under.
- Exclusive Programs: NextGen members receive access to all of the same programming as other chapter members plus the following exclusive programs:
- Informative Monthly Events: Signature ACG events that feature some of the most prominent business leaders in the state, and topics relevant to a broad spectrum of businesses and industries.
- Summer and Holiday Socials: Summer Soiree social event, WhirlyBall, golf events and an annual Holiday Party – Mingle Bells.
- Latest News: NextGen members receive a one-year subscription to Mergers & Acquisitions, the official publication of ACG and Middle Market Growth Magazine.
- Networking Opportunities: NextGen is the ideal way to make connections with like-minded business professionals in Metro Detroit that impact middle-market business.
HOW TO JOIN
To apply for membership, click here . You’ll be guided through our online application process and will then submit your application for review and approval.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the following or any NextGen committee member:
Chair – NextGen
email@example.com or 248.203.0735
Executive Director – ACG Detroit
firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.223.6055