What is the purpose of these awards?
The ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards honor middle market companies in New Jersey that exemplify innovation, excellence, and corporate growth.
What categories of ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards are open for nominations?
Companies with annual revenues between $5 million and $500 million. Four (4) companies will be selected to be honored in this category
Who can nominate companies?
Companies can self-nominate or be nominated by someone outside of the company. Note: a company can re-nominate themselves or be re-nominated by others provided that they have not previously received one of the ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards or The ACG NJ Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award (see below)
Who selects honoree companies?
A sub-committee of The ACG NJ Board of Directors selects recipients of The ACG NJ Corporate Growth Awards
When is the Call for Nominations?
For 2018, The Call for Nominations runs from October 15, 2017 – January 20, 2018
What are selection criteria?
- New Jersey-based companies (headquarters, significant operations and employees in NJ)
Foreign-owned companies with US headquarters, significant operations and employees in NJ
Private Equity owned New Jersey-based companies (headquarters, significant operations and employees in NJ)
- Industries such as manufacturing, technology, life sciences, healthcare, hospitality, logistics, transportation, etc.
- Annual revenues between $5 million and $500 million
- Innovation: A novel or unorthodox business approach (i.e. strategic acquisition, partnership, business model, process, or practice) that resulted in outcomes such as: game-changing products and services, reaching a new market, accelerated speed to market, etc.
- Linkage: Clearly described linkage between business innovation (above) with a quantifiable impact on revenue generation, and sustained corporate growth over the last three calendar years.
- Substantiation: While we do not require audited financials, the qualification process is enhanced by any appropriate information that can be publicly released.
- Has not already been honored with the ACG NJ Corporate Growth Award or the ACG NJ Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award
- CEO must be available for the following:
- During the selection process - a brief phone interview with a member of ACG NJ's Board of Directors to answer questions regarding information provided on the Nomination Form.
- In advance of the conference - pre-conference publicity. This includes a brief video interview with an ACG representative, to use for your introduction during the panel session. The interview will take place at Grey Sky Films in Rockaway, NJ. (Each honoree will receive a copy of the video as part of the award).
- The morning of the conference - participate on a panel and receive the Corporate Growth award in person at The 2018 ACG NJ Corporate Growth Conference & Awards, May 8, 2018 7:30am – 12:00 pm at The Palace at Somerset Park, Somerset NJ.
When will honorees find out about the Selection Committee's decision?
A member of the ACG NJ Board of Directors will contact honorees, finalists, and nominators regarding the Selection Committee's decision by Thursday, February 15, 2018.
What is The Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award?
The ACG NJ Corporate Lifetime Achievement Award is for a company with longevity that has demonstrated a consistent and powerful track record of innovation, excellence, and corporate growth. The ACG NJ leadership team is responsible for identifying and selecting the company being honored. The CEO receives this award on behalf of his/her company and is the keynote presenter at the annual Corporate Growth Conference & Awards event.
More Questions? Contact our CGCA Co-Chairs: