The Most Efficient Way to Find Your Next Deal
Who Participates in DealSource®?
DealSource® is for investment bankers and private equity investors ONLY, with a few exceptions including qualified family office representatives, corporate development officers and non-bank lenders.
Registration includes access for up to two (2) individuals to all conference events and up to nine (9) pre-arranged, 20-minute 1:1 meetings with participating investment banks during DealSource Hours on Feb 24 from 1:30pm – 4:30pm, scheduled in advance using our customized CC2022 DealSource® Portal.
It is the most efficient way to meet, network and develop new partnerships. These meetings are scheduled based on mutual preferences provided by participating firms. Firms registered for this portion of the conference will receive more information about this process at the appropriate time.
BONUS for IB Table Hosts Only: DealSource® room and IB’s assigned tables will be available for their additional appointments from 8:00am - 11:00am.
You're In Control of Who & When You Meet
Our Conference Portal features a customized online scheduling tool - the DealSource® Portal - exclusively for registered DealSource® participants. As a registered DealSource® participant, you will see who’s attending, request and confirm meetings, and connect with key dealmakers from across the country before and during the event.
The DealSource® tool is available only to DealSource® registrants who have received login information.
Registrants will receive an email with information on how to log in to the tool and begin scheduling meetings. If you are registered to attend and did not receive a login email, please contact email@example.com.
DealSource® Investment Banking Firms
DealSource® Investment Banking Firms*
- 41 North LLC
- Bainbridge Capital
- BDO USA, LLP
- CriticalPoint Partners
- England & Company
- FON Advisors
- Genoa Partners
- Glaucon Capital Partners
- Harvey & Company LLC
- Henberger Group
- Imperial Capital LLC
- Keystone Capital Markets
- Kroll Corporate Finance
- Now Capital Advisors
- Objective, Investment Banking & Valuation
- Piper Sandler
- RA Capital Advisors LLC
- Shoreline Partners, LLC
- Solganick & Co.
*as of 2/21/2022
Know Before You Go
DealSource® IB Table Host Instructions:
- 1:30 to 4:30pm – Indigo 202
- Optional Early Access by IB Table Hosts from 8:00am to 11:00am.
- At CC2020, over 200 appointments had been scheduled during these (8) 20-minute sessions in 3 hours!
- View your appointments on the DealSource®/Conference Portal and printed on back of your name badge.
- IB Table Host Check In: 1:00pm - 1:15pm (prior to General Session)
- Table assignments will be provided. Please be ready to begin at your table by 1:15pm.
- Each IB firm has been assigned One Table; those with two representatives may overflow when additional tables on the terrace become available at 2:00pm
- Logo sign provided on each company’s table. You may bring collateral; sorry NO banners or own linens in this venue.
- Only IB & PE participants registered exclusively for DealSource® may attend this DealSource® session.