June 19, 2019 7:30 AM - 9 AM EDT
Add to Calendar
- Attendees will learn more about the growth story of two prominent, West Michigan based Companies, and how technology was utilized as a catalyst for that growth.
- Panelists will explore the methods they’ve implemented in order to foster creative, technical solutions, while managing potential returns and overall profitability. (How should your Company identify technology improvement opportunities?)
- Attendees will walk away better understanding the opportunities and risks of utilizing technology heavily as a growth strategy.
- Panelists will discuss how they addressed both customers and employees in order to increase adoption of technology changes.
- Attendees will learn about the methods for achieving growth through technology advancement: do you build internally or gain through acquisition, and what are the benefits and pitfalls to each approach.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 | 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
7:30 am - 8:00 am Registration and Networking
8:00 am - 9:00 am Program with light continental breakfast
Kent Country Club
1600 College Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Hosted by: ACG