Registering as an exhibitor is the most efficient way for Private Equity, Investment Banks, and Mezzanine Lenders to schedule and conduct brief meetings throughout the conference.
If you are transaction advisory firm - you will need to be a sponsor in order to secure an exhibit table. Please check out our sponsorship opportunities here.
- Your firm has a dedicated meeting space for the full conference
- 6' exhibit table and 1 attendee for the Exhibit Table package
- 6' exhibit table, dedicated round, and 2 attendees for the Premium Exhibit Package
- Brand Awareness
- all exhibiting firms will be provided with a 6' skirted table and are encouraged to bring logoed tablecloths, company collateral, gadgets, premium items, raffle items, and PLENTY of business cards.
- Signage with your company name and logo (if provided) will be provided by ACG Atlanta
- Flexibility to set your own meetings
- Premium Exhibitors also have the ability to participate in the
Middle Market Marketplace (Click Here for More Info)
All attendees must be registered and must wear their attendee badge at all times. **Any unregistered attendees at ACG Atlanta events will be invoiced, photographed and added to the Atlanta ACG CapConn conference crashers Wall of Shame indefinitely**