We'll kick off each day of the summit with robust programming that will center on timely and pivotal general topics, including "Processing the Outcome of the Election and What it Means for Middle Market M&A" and "Reshoring – How Companies are Reimagining Their Supply Chains in Response to COVID-19."
Each day will be rounded out with targeted sessions for PE-backed executives, strategic acquirers and family office members, and punctuated with open networking in the Virtual Ballroom.
"From Growth to Preservation," a family office-focused session, will take place Tuesday, November 10. Panelists will discuss how the pandemic and the global recession have changed how they assess risk as they evaluate their current and future investments.
Also, on Tuesday, November 10, PE-backed executives will take advantage of "Navigating a PE-backed Company into a Post Pandemic World." Panelists will discuss new performance metrics in a post-pandemic world, including what expectations PE firms have for their portfolio company leaders, and how you forecast moving ahead.
On Wednesday, November 11, strategic acquirers will benefit from the session, "Where Corporate Strategy Meets M&A." In a where corporate strategy meets M&A, panelists will discuss their portfolios, how they revaluate assets, and how an organization repositions itself amidst a pandemic.
Registered attendees will need to log into ACG Access to schedule and access their one-on-one meetings, watch the live sessions and join the open networking.
Please note: Meeting and session times are in Central Time.
Gus Faucher, PNC Financial Services Group, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist
Tony Wood, RSM US LLP, Principal, Tax Services
- Sasha Bernier, Cheltenham Investments, Senior Vice-President and Investment Committee member
- Elizabeth Browne, RedBird Capital Partners, Head of Entrepreneur & Family Office Partnerships
- Nick Cimino, Head of Private Investments and Alternative Credit, PNC Asset Management Group
Thomas Stewart, Former Executive Director, National Center for the Middle Market
- John F. Beering, President, United Access LLC | Arch Channel Retail LLC
- Jim Caruso, CPA, CGMA, Chief Financial Officer, Simplura Health Group
- Jyothish Daniel, CEO, Portadam
- Ellen Purdy, Office Practicum, Chief Financial Officer
Katie Mulligan, Editor-in-Chief, Middle Market Growth
- Clint Bucholz, General Manager, GLE Precision
- Larry Naughton, Corporate Attorney, Mintz
- John Stewart, Partner, Middleground Capital
Jeff Wray, Americas Strategy Leader, EY–Parthenon
- Hani Alexander, Partner – Strategy and Transactions, Supply Chain, EY-Parthenon
- Jim Levitas, Co-Founder and Partner, Lion Equity Partners
- Lance R. McKinster, Partner – Transaction Support, EY
- Debbie Millin, COO, Globalization Partners
- Jeff Schlosser, Strategy and Transactions — National Supply Chain Leader, EY–Parthenon
- Bill Watkins, Managing Director, Harris Williams