For more information, review the frequently asked questions below. If we didn't address your question, please contact email@example.com.
The ACG Fall Summit is designed to gather family office members, private equity-backed executives and strategic acquirers, and those who do business with these essential segments. This event is targeted toward those who actively execute deals with our target audiences; however, it is open to all ACG members.
The ACG Fall Summit is open only to members and invited guests. If you are a non-ACG member and have not already received an invitation, please consider becoming a member.
Registration fees include admission to the full ACG Fall Summit. One-day or single-session registration is not available.
- Invited attendees from the following segments attend complimentarily:
- Family Offices
- Strategic Acquirers
- PE-backed executives
- ACG Members of the Deal Community - members who are interested in meeting with these three targeted audiences: $150 registration fee
- Registration opens: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- ACG Access opens up to registrants to begin scheduling meetings: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
- Registration cancelation deadline: No refunds will be issued, but members may transfer registration to another ACG member in good standing, if done so by November 6
- Event: Tuesday, November 10 – Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Valid Method of Payment
Acceptable methods of payment include MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. Should you prefer to pay via wire transfer or check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Find Out Who's Attending
For access to the gated list of attendees, registrants should do the following:
- Go to "My ACG" in the upper right-hand corner of ACG.org
- Log in
- Scroll down to the list of "Event Registrations"
- Click the red "Attendee List" button
- Browse the full attendee list
The attendee list will be updated regularly, so check back frequently to view an updated list.
Your confirmation email will arrive in your inbox after you've registered using the online registration system. If you don't receive your confirmation email, please contact email@example.com.
ACG Member Rate
If you're a family office member, private equity-backed executive or a strategic acquirer, you are invited to attend as our guest and registration is complimentary. Please complete the form here to qualify.
This event is targeted toward those who actively execute deals with our target audiences; however, it is open to all ACG members. ACG members pay $150 for admission.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to your ACG membership.
Registration Name Change
If you're unable to attend and would like to send a colleague in your place, ACG will accept name changes at no charge until November 6, 2020. To change the name on your registration, please email email@example.com with the name, title and contact information of the individual who will take your place. After Friday, November 6, 2020, no online name change requests will be processed.
No refunds will be issued. Members may transfer registration to another ACG member in good standing, if done so by November 6.
Photo Release Waiver
ACG will take screenshots of the Summit for use in its educational, news or promotional material, and published in print, electronic or other media, including its website. By attending the Summit, you grant ACG the right to use your name, image and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of ACG. Posting may be displayed, distributed or used by ACG for any purpose.
We're sorry that we could not anticipate your needs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.