November 8 - 15, 2017
The Dealmaker’s Forum brings together corporate executives, private equity professionals, and investment banking experts to share insight into how dealmakers are managing the challenges and opportunities being presented within the current M&A market. This year’s topics will include:
Panel 1: Buyers' Evolving Attitudes Towards the Sale Process
A discussion on why buyers are willing to go longer without exclusivity, what upfront resources are needed by buyers and why they are willing to invest in them, the role of available capital, and other deal risk factors.
- Ryan Birnel, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Michael De Prima, EKS&H
- Robert Heilbronner, Integris Partners
- Sean Odendahl, Bryan Cave
- Kevin Smith, KRS Operating Partners
- Ethan Furtek, Integris Partners (Moderator)
Panel 2: Colorado-Centric Industry Deep Dive
A discussion about current developments in the deal space for the Oil & Gas, Healthcare, and Agribusiness industries.
- Patrick Donovan, VeloSource
- Lynn Hendrix, Bryan Cave
- Mike Steffeck, Pinnacle Agriculture
- Kevin Mitchell, Lariat Partners
- Aaron Osmundson, Quadriga Partners
- Court Wold, Wold Energy Partners, LLC
- Jason Werner, Bryan Cave (Moderator)
Immediately following the program, please join us for a cocktail reception in the Hyatt's beautiful Peaks Lounge.
Hosted by: ACG