November 7, 2018 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM MST
Add to Calendar
The Dealmaker’s Forum is designed to bring together and educate the corporate executives looking to buy or sell a business, as well as the broader M&A community of investment bankers, private equity professionals and other trusted advisors about current trends and issues and their impact on deal making activities. This year’s [11th] annual event features the two panels described below, followed by cocktails:
SESSION 1: How is My Company Really Doing?
This panel will focus on the ways in which investment bankers and potential buyers look at companies’ financial performance and how different investors look at key metrics, such as quality of earnings, EBITDA (and add-backs), and others.
- Joanne Baginski, Transaction Advisory Services Partner, EKS&H
- Rob Heilbronner, Managing Director, Integris Partners
- Matt Hicks, Partner, Excellere Partners
- Chris Picardi, Senior Vice President of Commercial Banking, Key Bank
- Moderator: Tim Hanson, Associate Attorney, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
SESSION 2: What Now?
This panel will examine the impact of current events, such as changes in the national and political environment, tax legislation, tariffs and local market trends on the national and local M&A environment.
- James Moss, Managing Director, BOS Brands
- Sean Odendahl, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Mike Orlando, Managing Director, EconOne
- Dean Smith, Partner, EKS&H
- Moderator: Chris Lueth, VP of Commercial Banking, Key Bank
1:30 – 2:00 Check-in and Networking Time
2:00 – 4:00 Panel Discussions
4:00 – 5:30 Cocktails at Peaks Lounge