Registration is now open for the 2021 Series and the next session will be virtually held on: March 25, 2021
Request an invitation below to secure your spot. The series is only open to Private Equity Member executives and will reach capacity quickly.
Topic: ESG & Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Once a growing movement centered mostly on climate, the concept of ESG has only continued to expand – with particular current focus on issues surrounding Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I). Transaction, investor, and regulatory demands have heightened, and reporting requirements continue to increase around the world.
For the asset manager or portfolio company seeking to address ESG, the language, frameworks, and depth of topics surrounding these areas can be overwhelming. In this roundtable, we hope to demystify much around ESG and DE&I, providing tangible first-steps for best-in-class programs.
- A well thought out ESG program is no longer “nice to have,” it has become a “must have.” Sellers, buyers, and investors alike are demanding stewardship, familiarity, and best practices around ESG that will protect businesses and create responsible value. We will delve into topics such as:
- Basic foundations of a strong ESG program
- Evolving expectations with respect to E, S and G
- Best practices for full-cycle ESG integration, from pre-acquisition diligence, through ownership and exit
- We will hear from experts in the world of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, who will discuss best in class DE&I initiatives both at the firm and portfolio level
- What kinds of tools can be used to assess, measure and improve DE&I
- What are LP expectations
- How should we be thinking about reporting
- Bottom line, as Fund managers, how can we make a real and sustained difference in promoting more diverse and inclusive cultures in the businesses we own and operate
5:00PM - 6:30PM Networking & Presentation along with Wine Tasting
For additional information or to request an additional invitation, please contact the Event Co-Chairs:
Robert Landis, Partner, The Riverside Company firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.265.6408
David Hellier, Partner, Bertram Capital email@example.com or 650.358.5083