Seventh Annual Healthcare Conference
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Metropolitan Club, One East 60th Street, NYC
5:00pm - 9:00pm
The conference will provide a unique opportunity to meet leading healthcare private equity firms and other senior healthcare-related professionals, as well as to hear the latest news from the healthcare market.
Healthcare M&A Market – A discussion of the dynamics of the current Healthcare M&A market, and some thoughts about its near-term direction. Click for bios
- Moderator, Charlie Ditkoff, healthcare advisor, and former leading healthcare investment banker
- Rob Fraiman, President & CEO, Cain Brothers
- Riley Sweat, Managing Director, Head of Health Care Investment Banking, Raymond James
- Michael Weber, Managing Director, Healthcare Group, Lincoln International
High Road Capital Partners WestView Capital Partners
Investment bankers, other M&A intermediaries, and healthcare operating executives, as well as healthcare lenders, investors in healthcare private equity funds, and other individuals from allied industries.
5:00 - 6:00pm Registration & Networking
6:00 - 7:00pm Panel Discussion
7:00 - 9:00pm Reception/Capital Connection
* Food and beverage will be available during the Reception/Capital Connection