Monthly Luncheon Meeting
Illiquid Alternative Investments
The New Opportunity in Private Equity
When it comes to investing, illiquid alternative investments have dramatically risen in popularity. If you are interested in expanding your portfolio beyond traditional private equity and hedge funds, there are plenty of other places to invest including life settlements, film finance, litigation and legal settlement funding, tax liens, classic and historic cars, and more. Come and hear leading experts in niche alternatives investment arena!
PANEL: Click for Bios
- Moderator, Henry Bregstein, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman
- Roni Dersovitz, Founder & CEO, RD Legal Funding LLC
- Jason Gregory, Vice-President, The Blackstone Group L.P.
- Andrew Plevin, Founding Principal, BroadRiver Asset Management, L.P.
- Matthew Robinson, Partner, AGI Partners LLC
- The myriad of niche illiquid alternatives
- Where to find them?
- How to structure illiquid alternative investments?
- The return/risk profile
Union League Club, 38 East 37th Street
11:15am - Registration & Networking
12:00pm - Luncheon
12:30pm - Programming, followed by Q&A