July 7, 2021 5 PM - 6:30 PM EDT
- What are the key factors driving HNWI interest to Private Equity investments?
- What are the steps taken by wealth managers and RIAs to educate and guide clients on alternative investments?
- What are the key challenges and obstacles faced in accessing alternative investments by this segment of the market?
- How can RIAs offer Private Equity investments in client portfolios without stretching their back office?
- How are RIAs keeping up with the client's demands of exclusive private placements?
- How are wealth managers and RIAs leveraging technology and digitization to streamline processes, track and monitor investment performance, and to improve their compliance and due diligence requirements?
- How is the democratization of PE investments (through recent changes in 401k rules and the like) expected to impact private equity as an asset class?
- What inning are we in towards the opening up of PE investments to retail investors?
Hosted by: ACG
This hybrid event will be held in-person at ACG New York's Corporate Office located at 405 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10174. Once registered, if you are unable to attend in person, virtual details will be provided.
Please contact ACG New York for more information.
Complimentary for Family Offices, Limited Partners and ACG Fund Manager Members
$25 for Non-Member Fund Managers
Future ACG NY VIP LP Allocator Series Date: October 6, 2021