ACG NY Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Roundtable Series:
Do You Want to Actually be Successful with Your Diversity Initiative?M&A leaders and dealmakers are actively seeking opportunities to improve portfolio performance whilst providing
meaningful opportunities to diverse and female executives. Data suggests the two are not mutually exclusive.
The ACG NY DE&I Roundtable Series for members and invited guests will provide a forum for investors, be they LPs, GPs, VCs, Strategics, Family Offices and others on how they are proactively demonstrating DEI success within their allocations/portcos whilst driving returns. We will also hear from private equity & other investor backed organizations, sell side providers and industry leaders on their in-house DEI representation initiatives.
This Roundtable will cover:
• Learn the important role senior leaders and managers play in DE&I driven organizations
• Learn about the growing candidate supply/demand imbalance
• Understand the impact of culture on diversity staying versus leaving
• Understand the impact of bias and microaggressions on diversity initiatives
• Hear about the key steps needed to achieve DEI success across the M&A ecosystem
Event Secondary Body
Hosted by: ACG