March 30, 2021 4:30 PM - 6 PM EDT
Where:Add to Calendar
Join ACG Cleveland as we welcome David Gilbert, president of Great Cleveland Sports Commission, and Dino Bernacchi, senior vice president of marketing for the Cleveland Browns for a discussion followed by a question and answer session.
Topics they will discuss include:
- Plans for the NFL draft in Cleveland
- How plans have evolved due to the pandemic
- The economic impact on Cleveland
- The visibility Cleveland will get from the NFL Draft being in town
- Other events being planned around the draft
- What Cleveland should expect from this event
- More behind the scenes insights
Hosted by: ACG
Please Note: Registration is now Closed. Please email email@example.com for RSVP consideration.
- Members: Free Event Registration
- Non-Members: $25 Event Registration