June 2, 2021 5 PM - 6:30 PM EDT
Where:Add to Calendar
This Roundtable will include operating partner experiences and suggestions about:
- Involving the sales and marketing teams in strategic planning
- Marketing and sales pivots over the last year. What’s worked, what hasn’t, and the path forward
- How operating partners are getting sales and marketing ROI data, and current trends
- How portfolio companies have been teaching “handshake” sales teams to prospect and close deals in a virtual setting
The ACG NY Operating Partner Series of events and programs is strictly an Operating Partner peer-to-peer series of think tank meetings for ACG NY members and invited guests. Participants can share and discuss best practices while developing relationships in a convenient, enjoyable setting. The ongoing series in 2021 will be open to seasoned & emerging Private Equity Operating Partners and key service providers integral to M&A portco valuation.
- How operating teams work best with investment teams. Pre and post deals. Has this changed?
- The ongoing assessment of risks and actions portfolio companies have taken in response to the extended coronavirus crisis. How long will it continue?
- Key operational areas such as: Digitalization, Human capital, Salesforce effectiveness, Supply chain & procurement, Finance, Data analytics, Digital marketing & e-commerce, Cost improvement etc.
- How to drive value creation initiatives in the aftermath of the downturn - what will the environment be like post COVID?
- How PE, strategic and other investor backed CEO’s and management teams are looking at turnarounds, distressed situations and driving transformations within.
Hosted by: ACG
Please contact ACG New York for more information.
Complimentary for ACG Members
$25 for Non-members
Future ACG NY Operating Partner Series Date: July 22, 2021
All H2 Events, unless otherwise stated, are currently scheduled as virtual. As the year progresses and official guidelines allow, ACG NY will host the events either hybrid or in person. ACG NY always puts members health first and adheres to all federal and local public health standards. Please check our website for the most up to date information on all events and programs.