ANNUAL WINE TASTING GALA IS NOVEMBER 28, 2018
TIME: 6:00pm to 9:00pm l LOCATION: Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway (at 36th Street)
The ACG New York Private Equity Wine Tasting Gala brings together the leading middle market private equity firms for an evening of fine wines and networking
- New: Exclusive One-on-One Meetings for Private Equity and Investment Bankers
- New: Pre-Event for Women of Leadership, ACG Forward, and ACG Family Office
- New: Middle Market Week...Schedule meetings all week long
- New: Book Your Room Now - Special Hotel Block Rates
- Private Equity firms collectively serving over 100 varietals of fine wines to over 900 attendees
- This is where deals happen
NEW THIS YEAR: EXCLUSIVE PRE-EVENT FOR PRIVATE EQUITY EXHIBITORS AND INVESTMENT BANKERS. PRE-EVENTS FOR Women of Leadership, Forward and Family Offices groups as well!
Sign up for these during main event registration!
Thank you to our hardworking Wine Event Committee: Committee Chair: Brad McGowan, SolomonEdwards & Pickwick Capital; Committee Members: Heidi Deiner, Citizens Bank, Warren Feder, Carl Marks Advisors, Amir Jairazbhoy, TresVista, Robert Landis, The Riverside Company & Frank Marcucci, Corporate Valuation Advisors, Inc.