DealSource is held on Tuesday, October 27 and Wednesday, October 28.
Schedule as many meetings as you want between 8 am - 7 pm on each day.
Register now or scroll for additional details .Questions, email email@example.com
What is DealSource?
DealSource at M&A East is the most efficient way for sell-side investment banks and private equity firms to conduct targeted private meetings to source deals. In 2020, ACG Philadelphia is joined by ACG Boston to host a Virtual DealSource focused on Industry Verticals that will also include strategic acquirers and private-equity backed companies.
What's unique about DealSource 2020?
We’ll host Industry Vertical DealSource to leverage the unique aspects of a virtual environment – no travel and ease of access. This format allows senior level industry specialist investors and industry coverage bankers to join their BD teams to engage in highly curated and valued small group meetings. ACG Philadelphia and Boston have already hosted virtual industry vertical dealsource events this past Spring to excellent reviews.
Industry Tracks at M&A East
Select from 6 industries
- Business Services
- Consumer / E-Commerce
- Healthcare Services
- Industrial Tech & Manufacturing
- SaaS & Tech-enabled Services
- Special Situations
- Select up to 3 separate industry tracks (Each meeting is hosted in a secure virtual room with capacity for multiple individuals OR by phone)
- Each industry track comes with two tickets, one for the scheduler and one for a "tag along", such as your industry coverage banker. Additional tag alongs are available as needed.
- Ease of bringing the right people to your meeting such as industry and sponsor coverage bankers.
- Early access to the meeting scheduler. Update your profile. Download meetings to Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Schedule 15 or 30-minute 1:1 meetings anytime between 8 am - 7 pm each day for each industry track, then invite your tag-alongs to join the meeting.
- Control who you meet with using our dual-party scheduling system: make out bound requests and/or accept in bound requests
- Option to meet with PE-backed companies and strategic buyers during DealSource from key US markets
- Access to the full Conference and additional meetings with general attendees, inclusive of industry vertical content, plenary sessions on deal trends and leverage markets, ad hoc networking and meet-ups in The DealLounge
|1 Track / 1 Industry||2 Tracks / 2 Industries||3+ Tracks / 3 Industries|
1 person schedules mtgs;
1 tag along attendee (in/out privileges)
2 people schedule mtgs;
2 addt'l tags along attendees (in/out privileges)
3 people schedule mtgs;
3 addt'l tags along attendees (in/out privileges)
* If you want more than 3 tracks/rooms please email Bretany Pilko.
Registration includes access to DealSource and all programs and networking held as part of the M&A East Conference.
How do I add attendees?
We will email you after your inital registration is processed to capture your additional scheduler or tagalong attendees.
Scheduling DealSource Meetings
Access to the meeting scheduler will open on Friday, October 9 for PE, Investment Banks, PE-backed and Strategic Acquirers This is a dual system in which both parties may initiate requests and agree to meet.
DEALSOURCE Cancellation Policy
Cancellations should be made no later than Monday, October 5 for a full refund, less a $50 processing fee. Replacements can be made in advance. All emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.