Register now or scroll for more details.
Private Equity-backed Executives Roundtable at M&A East
by invitation only for CEOs & CFOs
The 2020 virtual M&A East Conference offers an opportunity for Private Equity-backed executives from across the country to:
- engage with other PE-backed CEOs and CFOs in a candid, confidential environment to share experiences and tested strategies for navigating the challenges and opportunities that come with PE-backing.
- participate in invitation-only roundtable discussions with your peers regarding current M&A deal market trends and terms for both buyers and sellers
- enjoy small group roundtables with other CEOs and CFOs of PE-backed companies to discuss challenges/opportunities and help one another identify solutions.
- schedule highly curated 1:1 meetings with private investors, investment bankers, other PE-backed executives and leading deal advisors
- attend industry vertical programming, plenary sessions and deal sourcing, view the full agenda here: https://www.acg.org/philadelphia/events/ma-east-2020/agenda-virtual-format-20
At this year's event, we are expanding the PEER initiative started by ACG Philadelphia five years ago and inviting other key US market CEOs and CFOs to participate. In addition to the PEER content, you'll have access to our Industry Vertical DealSource meetings, if you desire.
Meet Our PEER Steering Committee:
- James Caruso, CFO, Simplura Health
- Ryan Clark, Co-Founder/CEO, PeopleShare
- Jyothish Daniel, CEO, Portadam
- Alix James, CEO, Nielsen-Kellerman
- Jordan Klear, CEO, Medsurant
- Tim Kardish, CEO, Sussex Wire
- Ellen Purdy, CFO, Connexin Software
M&A East offers opportunities to schedule 1:1 meetings (through DealSource) and participate in insightful programming around 6 industry verticals:
- Business Services
- Consumer / E-Commerce
- Healthcare Services
- Industrial Tech & Manufacturing
- SaaS & Tech-enabled Services
- Special Situations
- Option to schedule targeted 20 minute 1:1 meetings over two days in the industry in which you operate
- Control who you meet with using our dual-party scheduling system: make out bound requests and/or accept in bound requests
- Option to meet with PE investors, investment bankers, PE-backed companies and strategic buyers from around the country
- Early access to the meeting scheduler
- Access to the full Conference and additional meetings with general attendees, inclusive of industry vertical content, plenary sessions on deal trends and leverage markets, ad hoc networking and meet-ups in The DealLounge
In addition to the industry vertical programs and DealSource, all PE-backed Executives will be invited to join in several candid and confidential small group roundtable discussions with peers. Some sessions will be pre-planned topics on subjects including current M&A market for dealmaking, while others will be more organic and include mastermind sessions to allow CEOs and CFOs facing common challenges to explore solutions and share tested strategies.
More about this peer-only initaitve through ACG Philadelphia
PEER (Private Equity-backed Executives Roundtable) is an invitation-only networking community exclusively for CEOs and CFOs of PE-backed companies. We meet four to five times a year to discuss common challenges as well as to share solutions and tested strategies in a confidential, peer-only environment. (No service providers or investors are allowed.)